When a woman makes the choice to exit exploitation and rebuild her life, she is embarking on a lifelong journey of healing and recovery. Your generous donation will provide NSM with resources to help meet the needs of these courageous women throughout their journey. NSM provides services without cost being a barrier when a woman wants to exit sexual exploitation.
YOUR gift today can also help to:
- Provide outreach teams to meet women where they are at within street level, commercial or forced sexual exploitation.
- Offer second stage housing and safety for women exiting sexual exploitation.
- Allow women to attend a Day Program, within a trauma-informed lens, where they can work on: life skills, building resiliency, attaining personal goals and are supported along their healing journey.
- Ensure long term support is available for alumni as they rebuild their lives including: finding employment, independent housing, pursuing their educational goals and navigating being reunited with their children and families.
- Empower women, by equipping them with sustainable job skills, through micro enterprise and social enterprise opportunities.
Donations made by cash or cheque will receive official tax receipts of your total annual giving via mail in February of the following calendar year. Donations made online will receive an email of your official tax receipt for the year.
“The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because He has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free.” Luke 4:18
Charitable registration #809182405 RR0001