After 3 months in the NSM Day Program, participants and alumni are invited to partner with us in a microenterprise of her choosing and/or be employed by NSM as a Production Worker through our social enterprise For the Sparrows.
For the Sparrows: under the business of NSM.
- Provides work-experience training for the women in our program
- Brings awareness of sexual exploitation to customers
- Empowers participants through our curated products and brand
- Pursues opportunities that generate revenues for NSM
Microenterprise: a survivor’s small business start up.
- Work with participant to begin a small startup in a safe way
- Provide an opportunity for the participants to gain confidence in their existing skills while offering support and mentorship
- Provide funds to help participants be better prepared for their future once they exit the NSM program and beyond